Rental car in Okinawa

We can rent a various type of cars depending on your request. As our company is located in Okinawa and registered travel agency by governor of Okinawa prefecture, we have made a business partnership with many companies. So we can give you special price! For more information, please contact us.

Compact car

Passengers Within 5
Bag Big 1, Small 1
Displacement 1,000〜1,300cc
Example Toyota Vits, Nissan March

Medium car

PassengersWithin 5
BagBig 1, Small 1
ExampleToyota Prius, Mazda Axela


PassengersWithin 7 or 8
ExampleToyota Voxy, Nissan Serena


PassengersWithin 2 or 4
ExampleBenz C180 , Mini convertible
・Include: Pick-up & drop-off to the Naha airport
・Option service: Navigation system, Baby / Child seat, Safety pack
In order to drive in Japan, you will need one of the following licenses.
(1) A Japanese driver’s license (for persons residing in Japan)
(2) U.S. Forces, Japan Operator’s Permit for Civilian Vehicle
(3) Passport + An international driving permit based on the Convention on Road Traffic (Geneva Convention) + Driver’s license from their respective country.
(4) Persons with a driver’s license issued in Switzerland, Slovenia, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, or Taiwan also require a Passport + Driver’s license from their respective country + An original Japanese translation of the license. (The Japanese translation must be from the embassy or consulate in Japan of the respective country, JAF (Japan Automobile Federation), or the East Asia Relations Commission.)

*In regards to (3) and (4), please have these documents prepared in advance in your respective country.
*(4) Referring countries are subject to change.